Taft School New Dining Hall Chair
Durable Dining Hall Chair
Founded in 1890 by Horace Taft in Pelham Manor, New York, the school has modest beginnings. Lots of things have changed since 1890, but Taft School is still around to educate and challenge young minds. The faculty and staff love what they do. It shows in lots of ways around the campus. Taft students come from all over the country and the world. The campus is beautiful. We are happy to have our chairs proudly on display as part of the beautiful campus.
Creating a durable dining hall chair for the Taft School Dining Hall was a great project. Eustis Chair worked with Boston Architects called Gund Partnership. Together, we modified one of our previous stacking chair designs. In the end, we created the new Taft chair. This chair is part of the Taft School‘s Horrace Duttton Taft Dining Hall.
The newly expanded and LEED Gold award winning 600 seat Taft Dining Hall is the most historic building on campus. Once again, our patented Eustis Joint® allowed us to engineer a chair that has it all: elegance, comfort, stack-ability, and a 20-year warranty! View our School Dining Chair Installations page to view photos from this and other Boarding and Preparatory School projects.