Eustis Chair: 2019 Year in Review
Eustis Chair 2019 in Review
Happy New Year to our clients, friends, and future clients! 2019 was a great year for Eustis Chair. We built thousands of hardwood chairs this year.
Our major installations happened in private clubs, universities, schools, and libraries all across the United States. We are thankful so many institutions see the value in sustainable hardwood seating. We build our chairs to last for decades. Our 20 year warranty still cannot be beat. We manufactured each of our chairs in our U.S. factory using environmentally friendly practices.
This year Eustis Chair won the Chair Manufacturer Award in the 21st annual “Excellence in Achievement” Awards from Boardroom Magazine. According to Boardroom, “The BoardRoom Awards are the only awards in the private club industry that recognize private clubs’ business partners, and every year we see increasing innovation, achievement, a vision and dedication from BoardRoom Award recipients.” Eustis Chair is delighted to be recognized as an industry leader.
Top Chairs Sold in 2019:
- Claremont: The Claremont chair comes in three styles: the original Claremont, the Claremont 10-60, and the Claremont II. We sold more Claremont models than any other chair this year. In fact, we sold 770 Claremonts in 2019.
- Federal Reserve: The Federal Reserve is the Eustis Chair take on a classic Bank of England chair. The Federal Reserve was our second best selling chair in 2019. We sold 601 Federal Reserve chairs in 2019.
- Council Room: Our third best-seller in 2019 is the Council Room chair. This chair is popular for it’s deep seat and comfortable seating angle.
- Concord: In 2019, Eustis Chair made 376 Concord chairs for our customers. This makes the Concord one of our most popular designs. We modeled this cross back stacking chair after a classic Farm House chair.
- Monterey: Eustis Chair manufactured 325 Monterey chairs in 2019. These chairs are a traditional Spanish revival design.