We are very excited to host an exhibit at the 2018 ACUI Annual Conference in Anaheim, CA! In fact, thousands of our chairs are in colleges and universities across the country. Basically, it all started with our very first project at Harvard’s Memorial Hall. Our chairs are a physical aspect of the campus community. Hence, we are proud to have our work become part of what supports overall growth and innovation with America’s college unions. Stop by booth 205 during the Expo. We can discuss your potential plans for a site renovation or design. Additionally, our sustainable, stacking, and comfortable wood chairs are truly in a class of their own. Furthermore, learn more about our focus on sustainability and custom work on our website at eustischair.com.
According to their website, ACUI is:
- ACUI is the professional home to thousands of campus community builders around the world
- Additionally they are primarily focused on the work of those within the college unions and student activities field
- The Association strives to provide an inclusive, welcoming community for all those who choose to belong
- Founded in 1914
- ACUI is a nonprofit educational organization that brings together college union and student activities professionals
- Members from hundreds of schools in seven countries
ACUI’s mission is to support its members in the development of community through education, advocacy, and the delivery of services.
ACUI is committed to becoming the innovative, responsive, and inclusive leader in creating progressive education, training, and research in college unions and student activities to excel in meeting member needs, impacting student learning, and enhancing campus communities.
These values guide our work: unconditional human worth, joy, learning, caring community, innovation, diversity, and integrity.