Call Us! (978) 827-3103

 

UW Madison’s Carson’s Market

KEE Architecture Principal Jan Eymann told us she needed a hardwood chair that would be “vintage appropriate” for the historical renovation of Carson’s Market, a University of Wisconsin – Madison dining hall originally built in 1926. The dining hall is named after Carson Gulley, who was the head chef for UW Madison for 27 years. Carson Gulley was a local tv and radio celebrity, and civil rights pioneer. The University’s chosen designer, Jan Eymann, was delighted when she saw our Bartlett Hall chair, and her client was very pleased to learn the new chair stacks 8 high, and comes with a 20 year warranty. 

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.