American Made Chairs for the 4th of July!
Happy Fourth of July weekend! Independence Day is near and dear to our hearts, especially as every part of our company remains in America.
Countless companies and competitors have looked beyond the border to lower labor costs. We consider an investment in the US as much more than just labor costs. Above all, investing in the US benefits our seating, clients, company, and communities for the better. In addition, American-made chairs are, simply put, the best possible option for high-use spaces. Therefore, here’s why we remain American-made:
- Certain standards of quality. Rest assured that every Eustis Chair will stand the test of time. No matter what it’s put through on a day-to-day basis, our chairs will hold up.
- Guaranteeing excellent working environments. An American identity means living with liberty and freedom. This, of course, a major aspect of our working culture. Our factory workers enjoy a healthy benefits package in a place where everyone’s voice is heard.
- Maintaining homeland roots for institutions with long histories themselves. Similarly, the majority of our clients have been in business for a hundred years or more, earning that longevity for success. Partnering with an all-American seating company like ours is a no-brainer!
- Higher satisfaction with construction material. There are no fakes here! We craft every Eustis Chair with sustainable wood, known as the only renewable construction material. Our advanced the joint systems mean your chairs will last for several decades with even rigorous daily use.
- Leader in factory workmanship. We focus on getting the job done right. Our mission is going above and beyond for our customers by tailoring our selection to their individual needs.
In conclusion, Crafts are a major part of America’s culture and folk legacy. We continue to honor that American value with every chair project. Enjoy your time with family and friends this Fourth of July! Celebrate everything that has to do with American excellence!