Happy Fourth of July weekend! Independence Day is near and dear to our hearts, especially as every part of our company remains in America.
Countless companies and competitors have looked beyond the border to lower labor costs across the board. We consider an investment in the US goes much farther, and benefits our seating, clients, company, and communities for the better. American-made chairs are, simply put, the best possible option for high-use spaces. Here’s what comes to mind for us as to why we remain American-made:
- Certain standards of quality. Rest assured that every Eustis Chair will stand the test of time, no matter what it’s put through on a day-to-day basis.
- Guaranteeing excellent working environments. To be American means to live with liberty and freedom, which is, of course, a major aspect of our working culture. Our factory workers enjoy a healthy benefits package in a place where everyone’s voice is heard.
- Maintaining homeland roots for institutions with long histories themselves. The majority of our clients have been in business for a hundred years or more, having earned that longevity for success. Partnering with an all-American seating company like ours is a no-brainer!
- Higher satisfaction with construction material. There’s no fakes here! We craft every Eustis Chair with sustainable wood, known as the only renewable construction material. The joint systems we use also mean your chairs will last for several decades with even rigorous daily use.
- Leader in factory workmanship. We can focus on getting the job done right, going above and beyond for our customers by tailoring our selection to their individual needs.
Crafts are a major part of America’s culture and folk legacy, which we continue to honor with every project that includes a Eustis Chair. Enjoy your time with family this Fourth of July, and celebrate everything that has to do with American excellence!