Eustis Chair designs and manufactures wooden chairs. Let’s discuss the top five reasons to choose wood chairs that stack.
- Wood chairs are the most sustainable chair option. We should all be doing what we can to protect our precious Earth. Plastic and metals are not sustainable materials for chairs. Wood, however, is a sustainable option.
- If you purchase quality wooden chairs, they will last for decades. This saves you money in the long run. You will not have to replace the chairs for many years.
- Purchasing hardwood chairs also saves you time. You will not have to go on the search for new chairs every few years. We often speak to places like country clubs and libraries that are ready to purchase hardwood chairs after having to replace their chairs made of plastic or metals every 3 years.
- When you choose wood chairs that stack, you can easily store them away. There are lots of reasons you may need to store your wooden chairs. If you have a multi-purpose room, you may need to re-configure it for different events. Maybe you want to store away your chairs for deep cleaning. Perhaps you need to make room to abide by Covid-19 restrictions.
- Purchasing stackable chairs from Eustis Chair means you are getting the world’s best chair joinery technology. We call this the Eustis Joint. It was created by Robert Eustis, and it makes the chair joints stronger than hardwood. This is an impressive technological advance. Stacking hardwood chairs by Eustis Chair come with a 20-year warranty against joint failure. However, Eustis Chair products often outlast even our own 20-year warranty.